Thursday, March 21, 2013

"Mr. Richland's Favorite Song" by Nilsson

Rachel update 8-Jul-2017: sometimes my dead self annoys me.  The posting an album instead of a song drives me crazy now.  They are a pain in the ass to fix.  I don't have time for this shit!!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs7fbdOdDjs
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7wNm7GN-eg

Original post:
"Aerial Pandemonium Ballet" (Album) by Nilsson
Track #8 on side 1 of my favorites cassette #2 is "Long Ago Tomorrow" by B. J. Thomas, which I posted on 11-May-2012 (see my posts from March 1st and 16th).

Track #9 on side 1 of my favorites cassette #2 is "Mr. Richland's Favorite Song" by Nilsson, specifically the version from the "Aerial Pandemonium Ballet" album.  Again I think I will post that entire album.

It is an interesting album because it consisted of tracks from two of Nilsson's previous albums "Pandemonium Shadow Show" and "Aerial Ballet", but the tracks were modified from the original albums.  For example "Mr. Richland's Favorite Song" had new background vocals and was remixed.  Some of the songs, like "1941" were slowed down.

I could not find a video of that album on YouTube, all I could find was a list of the tracks from the album.  And since it appears most or all of the tracks came from the original albums you won't hear them as they are on the "Aerial Pandemonium Ballet" album.

YouTube (list): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89hX5QvmZSU&list=ALBTKoXRg38BA1N9naVWyzmOCSgppEW0F_

No comments:

Post a Comment