Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Falling to Pieces" by Faith No More

Updated 1-Feb-2012:

I was reviewing my blog and decided that although "Rock On" is a great song, it wasn't one that I would play over and over and over.  And a few days ago I heard "Falling to Pieces" on KCQN Utah and was reminded of what an incredible song it was.  In fact, I considered it to be my "Theme Song" for most of the 90's.  I think it has some of the best lyrics ever, that pretty much described me to a tee: "droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe".   And it is one of those rockers I still have to crank up to 11.  And the video is great too, I could watch it over and over again.  So I'm changing my song for September 1, 2011 to it.  Enjoy!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32bdevGClD4

Update 30-Sep-2015: I changed the broken link to the official Rhino video for this song.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post for Thursday, September 1, 2011:

"Rock On" by David Essex

There are very few songs that got lots of air play that I still enjoy hearing, this is one of the exceptions.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgcYfKw0_TI

No comments:

Post a Comment