Friday, October 7, 2011

"Two Worlds Collide" by Inspiral Carpets

Rachel  Update 12-Dec-2016: I originally wrote this on October 8th, but I'm modifying the date so it appears on the correct day for this song.

Well damn!  I was frustrated with several things last night and decided to just go to bed, forgetting completely to post this song.  Sometimes it gets very frustrating when you can't hit the right keys on the keyboard, like ten times in a row.  And then there is Qwest, now Century Link, who still can't get things right.  There is no question, that over the years, I've had to call them with problems more than any other company.  But I've strayed way off topic...

Anyway, this is my song for October 7th.  It came on KCQN-Utah the other day and I was, like, oh yeah this is a great song.  And it asks a great question: "What have I done with my life?".  I know I've spent way too much of mine on the phone arguing with Qwest!  But I digress again :)

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csxBQLG4-3Q
YouTube (Live): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbUnQXVpm48

Disclaimer: I've helped with some technical stuff on KCQN-Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment