Saturday, December 17, 2011

"Old Days" by Chicago

This post was originally placeholder and I updated it on 1-Feb-2012.

There are some really good songs on Chicago VII, but I was debating whether any of them qualified as songs I would play over and over.  Then I noticed on Chicago VIII that there was a song there was no doubt about my listening to it over and over.  Since this is the last placeholder post in this "Chicago Week", I decided to skip Chicago VII and go for this song from Chicago VIII.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRTMWzVoT_U

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post for Saturday, December 17, 2011:

Last night was one of those nights that I was so exhausted that I had to just go to bed.  I knew so little about MS before.  Until a year ago I had no idea that it caused cognitive issues and until a few weeks ago, when a friend that also has MS mentioned it, I didn't know that it caused fatigue too.

No comments:

Post a Comment