Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Who Will Buy" by Oliver

Left to Right: me, Lori, Cecil, Monica, and Sam

Left to Right: Brad, Brad Jr., Brian, Randy and Laurie
Rachel  update 26-Dec-2018:  fixed time stamp on this post and added the photos above.  These were taken 10 years ago today on Dec. 10, 2001, I believe at the old Utah Noodle Parlor.

Here I picked out a song for yesterday (Saturday, December 10, 2011) and then I forgot to post it.  And to further complicate it, I can't find this particular version on YouTube.  I'm talking about the singer Oliver, of "Good Morning Sunshine" and "Jean" fame.  I did find this interesting version from  Nancy Sinatra, so until I can find the version by Oliver...

YouTube (Nancy Sinatra): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws527jmjNdI

No comments:

Post a Comment