Monday, March 5, 2012

"Through the Sky" by Swing Out Sister

I've been listening to Swing Out Sister's "Somewhere Deep in the Night" album on my iPod and really enjoying it.  So I have to post some more songs from it.  I love the music, the lyrics, and the video for this song.  It is so uplifting.

Everything's been said and done
What else is there to say?
When tomorrow's been and gone
And given into yesterday

If I'd known before the things that I know now
I'd be way above the ground
A thousand miles high
Spinning and spiraling through the sky


Waiting for the sun to shine
And brighten up my days
Drifting, floating in and out of time
You came and took my breath away

Now I'm climbing up above the highest cloud
And we're never coming down

A thousand miles high
Spinning and spiraling through the sky


YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMsNk0w3cnI

No comments:

Post a Comment