Saturday, June 8, 2013

"Everybody Loves Somebody" by Dean Martin

Trying to make a track listing of this old reel-to-reel tape
Here I'm writing this almost 7 years later (1-Mar-2020), come to think of it, it is exactly 7 years from the day I first started posting songs from my old cassettes on 1-Mar-2013.  See the blog post from that day.  It's like 3 A.M. and I'm often all sorts of freaky at 3 A.M.

I'm sitting here wondering why in the hell I left a one week gap in the blog posts from the cassettes.  As I'm writing this there are no posts between 7-Jun-2013 and 15-Jun-2013.  I don't want to make the blog posts from the cassettes out of order.  So I have been trying to make a track listing of this reel tape on my deck in 2020.  I'm a thinin' I'll maybe post some songs from it to fill this in...


No comments:

Post a Comment