Saturday, November 1, 2014

"Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett

I remember my cubicle neighbor when I first started working at E&S (I pretty sure her name was Pam) had a list of the rules of life (I wish I had a copy of them).  I do remember that one of the rules was that you get to repeat each lesson over and over again until you learn it.

I have repeated this lesson (if I eat a bunch of junk food and drink too much beer, my body is not happy about it at all) several times lately.  But apparently have not learned it yet :(

Anyway while feeling *VERY* sick this morning I was trying to think of a good morning after song (I already posted "Hangover Tavern" on 22-July-2012) and this came to mind.  I always loved the verse about:

Nothin' to show but this brand new tattoo
It's a real beauty, a Mexican cutie
How it got here I haven't a clue

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue2-ZVxpVjc

I just remembered we got one of our most famous cats ever from Pam.  It's name was Ulysses, but everyone, including Pam, called it "Useless".

1 comment: