Sunday, April 12, 2015

"It´s My Life" by Talk Talk

In the famous words of Monty Python: "And now for something completely different..."

I've decided that this is the last day for this blog (I am still planning to fill in the blank days in the past couple of years).  This is not a bad thing, in fact it is a wonderful thing!!  I feel like I have been reborn and I want my blog to reflect that.  I have created a new blog: Rachel's Vital Music to continue this blog with my new name.

I was thinking last night that "it's my life" and I have to live it the best way I can.  I feel like transitioning to Rachel has brought out the best in me and I am happier than I have ever been.  That reminded me of this song and then it occurred to me that there are two versions of this song that I really love.  I decided to post the original version with a male vocal as my last post as Scott and the cover by No Doubt with a female vocal as my first post as Rachel.  I thought it was symbolic of my change.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixRWvrkUHo




No comments:

Post a Comment