Wednesday, April 1, 2015

"The Monkey And The Baboon" by Homer & Jethro

Planet Fitness 31-Mar-2015

Rachel  update 2017-07-25:

I was looking through the photos from my old camera and found this photo I had taken the day before.  It's good for April Fools!

Original Post:

This song showed up yesterday when I did the search on YouTube.  I remembered I love this song, funny and I like the guitar.  The album cover was great art.  I love the part in the comments about the "A and B" man threatening to slash his wrists unless we left his name off the album.  Any seems like the perfect song for April Fool's Day.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHOsgq38Kv8

My third bad insomnia night in a row.  I was feeling disappointed that a muscle relaxer even failed to help me sleep, but then I realized I forgot to take it.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment