Saturday, December 13, 2014

"What the World Needs Now" by Steve and Eydie

I've decided that this is one of my favorite versions of "What the World Needs Now".  It was on an old reel-to-reel tape that I got from Cliff Peterson at the Hi-Fi Shop in Ogden as I described in this post back on 5-August-2011.

I unfortunately could not find this version on YouTube, and I have not been able to find the original reel-to-reel tape.  I copied the reel-to-reel tape to cassette tapes back in the seventies and I have made a video of playing this song from the cassette and will be putting it on YouTube as soon as I can reduce the resolution (I don't feel like uploading a 600 MB file to YouTube).


1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you do, I'd like to hear it. I love this song. The world really needs love.

    ReplyDelete